Prophetic Message
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand (Irina in Yeshua updates)

Go down

The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand (Irina in Yeshua updates) Empty The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand (Irina in Yeshua updates)

Post by Irina in Yeshua Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Irina in Yeshua
Irina in Yeshua

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand (Irina in Yeshua updates) Empty WHAT IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN? PART 1. BEING IN THE SPIRIT VERSUS ASTRAL PROJECTION.

Post by Irina in Yeshua Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:52 pm

Irina in Yeshua
Irina in Yeshua

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand (Irina in Yeshua updates) Empty Vision of the Ancient Wall and the Angelic War of the Last Days.

Post by Irina in Yeshua Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:56 pm

This vision was given to me soon after God started to show me the Heavenly realm. Once I was taken in the spirit before the throne room of the Father. The angel of God came to me and placed the mantle of prophetic ministry on my shoulders.

Then this angel of prophecy led me to another place where I saw an ancient wall. The wall was big and looked very old. I was puzzled why there would be a wall in Heaven. It looked like it was made a long time ago. In the wall was an ancient door that was locked. Then the angel of God came to the door with the key in his hand. As he unlocked this door, I saw ancient scrolls that came from the wall. They were hidden there for a long time. I understood that something will be revealed in the future. Then there was shaking of the ground and the ancient wall started to crumble, creating a breach. As the old stones fell to the ground, I looked into this breach and saw the moon and the sky filled with stars. End of vision.

I had this vision more than a year ago. It became the first of many pieces of a puzzle that I received from God which were to form the whole picture. I may do not have all the pieces yet. But what I have gives me some perspective on what is going to happen on earth and in Heaven.

Yeshua told His disciples, For then shall be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world to this time; no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days should be shortened, no flesh would be saved. But for the elect's sake, those days shall be shortened. (Matthew 24:21-22 MKJV)

Look again at what Yeshua said: ”…for then shall be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world to this time; no, nor ever shall be.”

The words, ‘beginning of the world,’ in the original Greek language, are arkhey kosmos. Arkhey is also used in the following verse: “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1 MKJV)

“In the beginning” -    בראשׁיתB’reshit…This simple word is a very important reference to another time when, in the beginning, God created the Heavens and the earth. In other words, this is a reference to creation in two different dimensional realms: the physical realm represented by the earth as a focus and the core and the purpose of the whole physical universe with all its majesty and greatness; and the spiritual realm that represented by word Heaven where God has His throne and angelic beings reside.

I will share with you a summary of a series revelations and personal supernatural experiences I had when the angels of God showed me different aspects of the future. Also Yeshua Himself gave me some of the visions. They all were like little pieces of the puzzle that came together after many months of prophetic visions and revelations. And even now as I walk before God, I continue to receive more from Him about the last days.

Something very terrible is going to happen during the Great Tribulation, something that has NEVER happened in the history of the human race and will NEVER will happen again.

What is it?

Wars, famine, pestilence and earthquakes? All of these only the beginning of the sorrows. There is nothing new about economical and political collapses of entire civilizations where millions of people perish.

Some mention the return of the nephilim as in the days of Noah. But even they are not anything new to the history of humanity.

What about cosmic disasters, asteroids, planet X and so on?  Even these calamities have occurred during the history of the earth. Remember Noah and his ark. God destroyed ALL people on the earth, except only EIGHT. And He did it through cosmic disturbances.
Nothing is new under the sun, except THE EPOHAL WAR OF THE ANGELS.

As I entered the Heavenly realm, it was immediately revealed to me that there has been great preparation in Heaven for the big war. Not just the regional battles that are happening in the spiritual realm of the second Heaven, but preparation for THE WAR, THE FINAL WAR OF ANGELS.

Let me give you some background on the Heavenly realm.

We humans are limited to the physical realm even though we are created to be spiritual beings like angels. But after the Adamic fall, God cursed our physical bodies and we were then subject to physical death. And He limited us to the physical realm. Our bodies live in this four dimensional realm. We can only experience this realm through our five senses or instruments which can extend our physical limitations to some degree.

Our soul was created to manifest in more than one realm—the physical realm through the body and also the spiritual realm. The spiritual exists as a reality parallel to the physical. Between the two is an invisible and strong wall of separation that was not there before the fall of man. God created man to exist and manifest in both the spiritual realm and, through his body, in the physical realm as well. The soul is our personality…our mind, will and emotions…and is the core of who we are.

Even in the spiritual realm there is separation between the second Heaven, where Satan and his angels reside at this time, and the third Heaven, where God and His angels are. The New Jerusalem is also in the third Heaven. The spiritual reality of the second and third Heavens is much more complex than is possible in the physical universe. There are many dimensions and realities. Many of them are inner-connected through portals or heavenly gates. People in Heaven do not reside in the same spiritual realities or dimensional spaces as angelic beings. Even there they are separated and not many people are allowed into the angelic world. The angels minister to people in the New Jerusalem and in the surrounding paradise, but they do not live there. They come and go through well-guarded spiritual gateways and portals.

I have been gone through many such portals.  

When Lucifer rebelled against God, he was allowed for some time to go around and tempt all angels of Heaven. And as he was gaining followers, they became very aggressive toward those who were loyal to God. It was at that time that the angels of Heaven started to build the walls around their cities. Incidentally, God did not teach people to build cities. Cain, the first man to do so, learned this from the fallen ones.

Angels are the originals city dwellers. And the fallen ones influence those who are under their control to build many cities and mega polices. Freemasons originated from the guild of masons who were skillful stone builders in the cities. There are connections between the origins of Freemasonry and the fallen ones. People who were building the Tower of Babel were influenced by fallen spirits to send a message to God of their rebellion.

Lucifer and his followers had in mind to overtake the residential places of God’s angels.

I cannot describe the details of the battle. I was given only a small piece of the history of this epic battle. It was a very sad time in the history of the angels. Michael the Archangel was the leader of the angelic army fighting against the forces of Lucifer. The Bible gives us some information about this war. When John received a vision of the war between angels of God and the satanic army, it was prophetically referring not only what happened in the past, but also what will happen in the future.

Satan lost the first war and was expelled from the heavenly realm of God’s angels. He now only has access to the second Heaven.

Earth and the whole physical universe became part of this second Heaven, the dominion of the Lucifer. Now there is separation between the third and second Heavens. And there is the wall that many angels of God guard against the fallen ones. There are also gates and portals that allow Satan to stand before God in the special court. This is where he is accusing all the inhabitants of earth. Satan is a legalist and knows the laws of Heaven.

When God created the first man, Satan was already there and he had access to Adam and Eve. What is intersecting is that he needed a physical body through which to manifest in the physical realm. So he entered a serpent and tempted Eve.

Later Satan would manifest in different people, i.e., Judas Iscariot.

Lucifer and other fallen angels do not have a need for a physical body. They have their own angelic, spiritual bodies. Only demons, which are in fact, dead nephilim or other non-human, half-breed entities, are always looking for human bodies and souls to inhabit so they can manifest themselves in the physical realm.

Although angels can not manifest themselves in the physical world now, certain Watchers before the flood are able not only to manifest themselves but also to enter into relationships with human women and bring hybrid sons to the world. This is how we now have spiritual entities that were not created by God. After their physical death, the hybrids become disembodied demons or ghosts wandering around the earth. Judgment soon awaits them.

The army of satan is rapidly increasing due to breeding programs which are creating new generations of these monstrous hybrids. Most of them are located underground and under the oceans of the world.

As we look in the book of Revelation, we see that many of these evil entities will come to the surface to torment and torture people. It will be a second Heaven invasion.

In the book of Revelation chapter 12 we read:
And another sign was seen in the Heavens. And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads! And his tail drew the third part of the stars of Heaven, and cast them onto the earth. …And there was war in Heaven. Michael and his angels warring against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels warred, but did not prevail. Nor was place found for them in Heaven any more. And the great dragon was cast out, the old serpent called Devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a great voice saying in Heaven, Now has come the salvation and power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ. For the accuser of our brothers is cast down, who accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony. And they did not love their soul until death. Therefore rejoice, O Heavens, and those tabernacling in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and in the sea! For the Devil came down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has but a little time. (Revelation 12:3-12 MKJV)

Many people believe this speaks of something having already taken place. However, we can find hints in God’s Word that tell us these things will be happening in the future.

Yes, the angelic war happened in the past before first man was created. How, if this passage of the revelation is referring only to the past, how do we explain the following passage from the book of Job?

And a day came when the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah. And Satan also came among them. And Jehovah said to Satan, From where do you come? Then Satan answered Jehovah and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. And Jehovah said to Satan, Have you set your heart against My servant Job, because there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and upright man, one who fears God and turns away from evil? And Satan answered Jehovah and said, Does Job fear God for nothing? Have You not made a hedge around him, and around his house, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his livestock have increased in the land. But put forth Your hand now, and touch all that he has, and he will curse You to Your face.
(Job 1:6-11 KJV)

Here is an example of how Satan had access to stand before God and accuse Job. So it is telling us that during the life of Job, Satan had not yet been “cast out into the earth”. Therefore a heavenly war was yet to come.

Many people may be confused about certain stages of Satan being cast out. The first stage was when Lucifer rebelled against God and lost his position as the “anointed cherub that covers” (Ezekiel 28:14 MKJV)

Then he convinced one third of the angelic beings to rebel with him. There was a big war in Heaven and he lost. He and all the fallen ones were cast out from the third Heaven and they were limited only to the second Heaven realm. The earth became a part of this realm and was now under his control and influence. Therefore when Yeshua said, “I saw Satan fall from Heaven like lightning” (Luke 10:18 MKJV), He was referring to the time when Satan was expelled from the third Heaven.

Now we are approaching a very grievous time when the second epochal war of Heaven is going to occur. It will happen in the second spiritual realm when the angels of God will push Satan and his army out of Heaven and down to the physical realm earth. Satan will be limited and will be cast out from the dimensional space of Heaven. He will no longer have access to the Heavenly Father nor be allowed again to accuse anybody before God.

“And I heard a great voice saying in Heaven, Now has come the salvation and power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ. For the accuser of our brothers is cast down, who accused them before our God day and night.” (Revelation 12:10 KJV)

“Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and in the sea! For the Devil came down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has but a little time.” (Revelation 12:12 MKJV)

And indeed he will have a little time to prepare for the battle of Armageddon.

Many people know about this battle and about the end of days. But not many understand that this battle will not be battle of people against God. It doesn’t make sense that anyone in their right mind would think they could do battle against Yeshua.

The true battle will be between Lucifer and his fallen ones with all the demonic hordes and half-breeds. It will be their battle and will not involve people.

Many may wonder what role we have in this battle. Let me put this way. By the time of the battle of Armageddon, people who will follow the Beast and receive his mark will no longer be human beings eligible for salvation. They will loose their genetic connection to the human race and their souls will become dissociated from the body. The moment they accept the Mark of the Beast, their souls will lose their tie with body…and they will not be able to reverse this by rescinding their choice for the Mark. It is likely that the soul will come under complete control of demonic entities which will take over their bodies. Then they will face eternal damnation. This will be the second death, a spiritual death. The person will no longer be human, but now a host of demons.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are spirits of demons, working miracles, which go forth to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that day, the great day of God Almighty. Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is the one who watches and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame. And he gathered them into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.  (Revelation 16:13-16 MKJV)

And I saw Heaven opened. And behold, a white horse! And He sitting on him was called Faithful and True. And in righteousness He judges and makes war. And His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head many crowns. And He had a name written, one that no one knew except Himself. And He had been clothed in a garment dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, so that with it He should strike the nations. And He will shepherd them with a rod of iron. And He treads the winepress of the wine of the anger and of the wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His garment, and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw one angel standing in the sun. And he cried with a great voice, saying to all the birds that fly in mid-heaven, Come and gather together to the supper of the great God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of commanders, and the flesh of strong ones, and the flesh of horses, and those sitting on them, and the flesh of all, both free and slave, both small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth and their armies, being gathered to make war against Him who sat on the horse, and against His army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet doing signs before it, (by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast), and those who had worshiped his image. The two were thrown alive into the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone. And the rest were slain by the sword of Him who sat on the horse, it proceeding out of His mouth. And all the birds were filled from their flesh.
(Revelation 19:11-21 MKJV)

“And the armies in Heaven followed Him on white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.” (Revelation 19:14 MKJV)

Yeshua Hamashiah, the Lion of Judah, will come with His Heavenly army of the redeemed ones.

The army of God is made of two major parts. One is angelic beings led by Michael the Archangel and the other is His people who were redeemed from the earth, who are clothed in clean white linen, their heavenly clothes.

The army of redeemed people consists of different groups in a very strict hierarchy. The role of angels in this war is to battle against their enemy—the fallen angelic beings. The redeemed ones will wage war against the nephilim and half-breeds.

The redeemed ones who will be fighting in this war are preparing right now. When the first resurrection of the dead occurs, the separation between the two realms—physical and spiritual—will begin to gradually fade away. From this moment there will be many wonderful signs in Heaven and on earth when people will witness the manifestation of the spiritual realm. Evil entities will also begin manifesting and terrifying people on earth.

Now, I would like to address the controversy surrounding the so-called Rapture. One group of believers accepts a pre-Trib rapture while another hold to a post-Trib rapture. Let me tell you right now that there is no such thing as a pre- or post-Trib rapture. There is the age of the first resurrection and transformation. It will start from the resurrection from the dead of all the righteous people who lived from Adam until a certain appointed day in the future and the transformation of Yeshua’s Bride into their new, glorified bodies. Those still alive who are part of His Bride and ready to meet their Bridegroom will be part of this event. It will signal the beginning of the end of the kingdom of darkness and the start of the establishment of the Millennial Kingdom.

When the armies of the redeemed ones receive their glorified bodies, they will be ready to fight the kingdom of darkness with great strength and power because they now inhabit a new, spiritual body.

We see this event in the Feast of First Fruits when the first harvest of barley begins.

A clue about this event can be read in Revelation:

After these things I looked, and behold, a door was opened in Heaven. And the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me, saying, Come up here, and I will show you what must occur after these things. (Revelation 4:1 MKJV)

“Come up here” refers to a resurrection as we see in another verse in Revelation:

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.…And when they complete their testimony, the beast coming up out of the abyss will make war against them and will overcome them and kill them. And their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And many of the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will see their dead bodies three days and a half, and they will not allow their dead bodies to be put in tombs.…And after three days and a half, a spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood on their feet. And great fear fell on those seeing them. And they heard a great voice from Heaven saying to them, Come up here. And they went up to Heaven in a cloud, and their enemies watched them. (Revelation 11:4-12 MKJV)

The two witnesses are resurrected and taken away from the earth up to Heaven in the cloud. This event happens just before the seventh trumpet of Revelation, which opens the judgment of the seven vials.

The third time the resurrection of the dead in their glorified bodies will happen after the coming of the Messiah on the earth.

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast nor his image, nor had received his mark on their foreheads, nor in their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. The second death has no authority over these, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him a thousand years. (Revelation 20:4-6 MKJV)

What about the people who are going to live during the Millennial Kingdom? What part of the resurrection will the righteous people at that time be part of? First or second? In the verse above we see that only un-repented sinners are entering to the second resurrection. Therefore the first resurrection is not one time event, but the beginning of the millennium reign of Yeshua Hamashiah who is the Resurrection and the Life.

Scripture says that during the Millennial Kingdom people will live a long life, as a tree, for many hundreds of years. Death during this time will be curse to the person. Only those who are unrepentant and rebellious against God will die during the Millennium.

No child will die in infancy; everyone will live to a ripe old age. Anyone a hundred years old will be considered young, and to die younger than that will be considered a curse. (Isaiah 65:20 CEV)

But those who are righteous are going to be transformed into their glorified bodies at their appointed times when their time on the earth has been fulfilled and Yeshua Himself will greet them into His New Jerusalem.

Therefore we live in the time when the trumpet of the Lord will call His people out of the earth to stand together against the satanic army and become the Mighty Army of God.

When Satan will gather his army against God’s army in the Battle of Armageddon, it will be a final battle of the King who will come ahead of His army to finish off the demonic and evil forces in His glorious appearance. He will fight them with the sword that proceeds from His mouth, as a spoken word. The light and the power of His Word will not spare any of the wicked who are facing His judgment!

Therefore I will proclaim:

REPENT! THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND!
Irina in Yeshua
Irina in Yeshua

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand (Irina in Yeshua updates) Empty Re: The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand (Irina in Yeshua updates)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum